For those who have been missing holidays and seeking visas BUT especially for those people who have been told they're 'in this country stealing jobs and seeking visas'.
Inspired by her own experiences of racism, xenophobia the Visa Seeker tee is from Krishma Sabbarwal's I come to your country and steal all your jobs collection. This collection is a satirical political commentary, serves as a fashion for a purpose and spreads awareness of social issues through the garments you wear.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Visa Seeker Unisex T-Shirt